• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Can you believe PS3 email addresses are that popular?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I will get rich fast by selling a porsche email address -O-
 
Somebody is selling the hotmail address [email protected] on eBay - 22 bids and currently at $790 ;)

This confirms the fact that so many people on eBay blindly use the bid now button by just looking at a picture in the auction - because no-one would pay that amount for some kind of hotmail e-mail address.
 
[email protected] up to $825.

I do feel sorry for the winner, but it just goes to show that you should always read everything before bidding.

I would think that these bidders would at least read the title of what they're bidding on though:
"HOT PS3 PLAYSTATION 3 EMAIL ps3salesprofessionals@hotm"
 
lol thats crazy ppl are bidding with out seeing what is being sold lol
 
Thanks guy
I think I need to see if I can grab like 3 (Real Playstations) if they are getting $1,500 on eBay.

Shoot it would even be worth it to fly them over to the States.
 
Will they actually pay when they eventually find out
they are buying email address?

I doubt it.
 
Will they actually pay when they eventually find out
they are buying email address?

I doubt it.
True, but they'll still have to pay for it through a negative feedback.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom