• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Canadian entrepreneurs in the US: Help, few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

insomnia

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2002
Messages
869
Reaction score
0
Hi guys,

I'm planning on moving to the states in a couple years to develop and establish my web development businesses.

I was curious as to what kind of US visa I'd use. I looked a bit of it up, theres a temporary worker visa, but that requires references like an actual corporation, paystub, etc.

What kind of visa do I need if I want to just live/work in the states as self employed? How hard is it to get one? Any words of advice?

Thanks guys
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom