Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise candy-cbd.com appraisal

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

Vesta91

Level 1
Reaction score
Hello, looking to receive feedback / appraisals on my domain name candy-cbd.com

Vesta91

Level 1
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

the domain is applicable for the website, which looks nice.
hope you do well with it

but if not an active website, then the domain by itself wouldn't be worth more than a few bucks on the reseller market.

Good Luck!

imo...

Vesta91

Level 1
Reaction score
Hi

the domain is applicable for the website, which looks nice.
hope you do well with it

but if not an active website, then the domain by itself wouldn't be worth more than a few bucks on the reseller market.

Good Luck!

imo...
how'd you reach that conclusion that the domain name is worth a couple of dollars, strongly disagree with that point imo.

Vesta91

Level 1
Reaction score
please take down the thread / close my account, no longer wish to receive feedback nor appraisals here as I believe this is not the right place.

thank you in advance.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
how'd you reach that conclusion that the domain name is worth a couple of dollars, strongly disagree with that point imo.

Hi

how much did you pay for the domain, before you created the website?

that amount, is basically the appraisal value

however, once you create a website, then the domain certainly will increase in value. but the appraisal is based on if there was no website attached.

and, it is only my opinion. which you should not take personally.

imo….

Reaction score
please take down the thread / close my account, no longer wish to receive feedback nor appraisals here as I believe this is not the right place.

thank you in advance.

Not the appraisal you wanted then?

Vesta91

Level 1
Reaction score
Not the appraisal you wanted then?

appraisals mean nothing here, the true value of a domain name comes from the buyer and seller and not just random people here on the forums. please delete and close the thread.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And yet you opened a thread asking for appraisals knowing it would be from random people.

Hope it collects the value you see in it.

ibrahimkhan

Level 1
Reaction score
Dear Owner of this domain,

Try to read about appraisals on any forum. These are just estimate rough numbers from the experts in the field. Most of the times the number matches exactly the sale price.
And sometimes it sells above all expectations. If you fall in the other category, you can make it. But if you have asked something, you must be prepared to hear low or high.

thanks

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not all appraisals (anywhere) will be "a million dollars! You hit the jackpot!" - If that's what you are looking for then you are not in the right place. If however, you are looking for an honest expert appraisal, then you came to the right place.

my personal belief is if you had no dash in the domain name, it would have raised the value that people would put on the domain by itself as well as on the domain+website. Dashes hurt domain values. I liked your site, but I would have rather the domain did not have a dash. It is a decent market and you should do well if you can get traffic, but you will need to search engine optimize it as fewer people type in domain names with dashes than without. As such, the above appraisal is about good as it will get for the domain name without a website.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom