• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed CardTips.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BizBot

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2007
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
CardTips.com

Poker or sports & trading cards.

Opinions on price?
 
I like the name, but when I saw it I wasn't thinking of anything to do with gaming but more so within the Credit Card Industry. Perhaps tips on how to raise credit scores or to prevent fraud. That said, I like the name for that purpose and would appraise it at:
reseller: $650
End User: $2,500 or so given the industry
 
high $xxx to mid $xxxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom