• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Cashback.us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WotWot is verified member.

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
3,297
Reaction score
56
Appraisal / value please. I have already been fortunate enough to sell a .us for a high three figures and I see that skateboard.us
has a $1,000 bid on GD's. Market forming?
 
Where you selling this domain I want to see how much I could get for colocate.us nice name.
 
Real nice name; likely to fetch $500-$1K any time...much more in 2-3 years.
 
I see that the Discover Card on the homepage has a Cashback bonus- perhaps I should offer it to them?
 
Yes DISCOVER has had one of the oldest and most consistent cashback programs in the US. I am not sure if they would go for ir but I have always thought they could use a shorter alternate name than their longish discovercard,com.

Good luck and let us know, I don't think you will have a hard time selling this one. Many credit cards are mimicking Discover.
 
Great Name! Should bring a nice price, especially as .us grows!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom