• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed CashNeed . com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steitieh

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2005
Messages
2,071
Reaction score
1
CashNeed.com

Your thoughts guys...


Thanks,
Rami
 
Very good marketable domain. But value depends on traffic. Developed would likely get lot more points.
 
Thanks for your comments...

Any estimation? I am not very much into development, So I'll appreciate some opinions about the Actual domain name value.

I still didnt park it to check the traffic, I acquired it today.

Thanks,
Rami
 
My guesstimate, without traffic, would be low $XXX to a reseller and low to mid $X,XXX to end-user.

Hope this helps. Perhaps someone else has another estimate.
 
$100 + reseller prices . At least is what I may spend in .
 
Ok, the domain does get some Good traffic... this thread is more than 14 months old... any more opinions?

Thanks,
Rami
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom