• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale caught drops & moving them between registrars

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddent

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Mod, please delete thread.
 
I know nothing, but my guess is that Dotster would not use another registrar that they didn't have an ironclad agreement with to coordinate a transfer like this smoothly.
 
They don't transfer it as far as I have seen, but it does show up in your Dotster account, so I don't think they mean transfer in the same sense.
 
Toasty, dont ask, he will get even more depressed.
 
Originally posted by ddent
Oh, insult to injury: buydomains got it :(.

I don`t get it? With what did You get the domain? I don`t belive that You could beat big players with Your own script. And this is really good 3 letter .net
Or did You get it with namewinner?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom