• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed CB9.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
7,357
Reaction score
223
Any thoughts?

Google w/ TLD - 46
Google w/o TLD - 512K

Traffic has been increasing
Jan - 23 (partial month)
Feb - 33
Mar - 79
Apr - 160
May - 247
June (MTD) - 100

312 views the last 32 days (about 10 per day).

97% of traffic is from North America but the rest is almost evenly divided amongst Europe, Asia, Africa, and "Oceania" (Australia, Indonesia, etc..).

Revenue is minimal but back in March I had two $7 clicks (fluke?) the rest are pennies each.

I do not think there are any backlinks so I think the traffic is type in.

Google Search results:
Several hits for Manhattan Community Board 9 (Some for Brooklyn, also)
Product numbers are a few hits, too

Ideas?
 
I would be curious as well...I own a LLN.org...when I asked for ideas or value, I got zero responses. I will probably just hold on to mine.
 
low to mid $xx for non-verified traffic.
high $xx - low $xxx for verified traffic

There are still a ton of 3C.org available. Once they've all been reg'd then expect a price increase, but don't expect it in the near term future.
 
Last edited:
Gotcha..thanks for the reply.
 
Thanx for the response. I've been thinking of developing it (due to the low # of clicks) but I have no idea what to develop it into. :S
 
Just do a quick wiki and see what is says. I just checked and there are a ton of ideas that came to mind. :ok:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom