• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed cbdo.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hostmasta

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
218
Reaction score
5
cbdo.com

CBD is an acronym for "Central Business District" here in Australia.

Obviously could have other meanings.

Would appreciate opinions.........thanks.
 
I collect LLLL.coms and I like it. I would say reseller: $250-$350 since it's all good letters and partially pronouncable. I would just hold on to it as LLLL.coms have been exploding in the marketplace lately.
 
how do you pronounce cbdo? ... all good letters, at least high xx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom