• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

.cc Drop process?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfman

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2005
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
If anybody has some information on the .cc drop process, I'd very much like to hear it. So far all I've been able to find out is that it's "about" 75 days from expiration to deletion. If you happen to know the exact time period, or maybe the hour range in which they drop, I'd appreciate it if you'd pass it along.

Thanks in advance.

Wolf.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom