• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed cczar(.)com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MAllie

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
1,841
Reaction score
39
It seems to be as hard to get an appraisal here as it is to win the lottery, but I'm a trier so I'm giving it another go.

What do you think of cczar.com?

I like it because the first C could be carbon, and over this side of the ocean the word Czar is used for someone who is charged by the government with a mission to solve a problem - a sort of Superman figure, really - like the Drugs Czar. So it might be developed into a nice environmental site.

Or maybe there's a Russian out there who hasn't lost all his money in the credit crunch and would be pleased to have it.

Anyway, all comments are welcome, no matter how useless. At least it shows someone is reading my posts. :)
 
I'm reading Monica!

The name doesn't really do much for me though, sorry :disappointed:

And I just remembered something unrelated! Will PM you later tonight! DOH!
 
Don't worry, Scott. I am just so pleased to have had a response - thanks! :)
 
Yeah your'e right i remember a few years ago every post would have at least half a dozen appraisals but now this place is like a cemetery........
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom