• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed CellTelephone.us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not pay anything for it - sorry
 
Ummmm..nah..

Pickings get thin ? !
 
cellphone would have been good but not celltelephone
 
Interesting comments.

CellTelephone.com for sale for $110,000 at GDoms, but there again what do they know!
 
Its a .Com which is far far away from yours .us. And I mean far, expecialy for this kind of name. Im not saying its a $0, but dont try to compare it to .com, cos its funny. Instead of being sarchastic, rather get real. Besides, if its for sale at $110,000 it doesnt actually mean it will be sold for that much. I could be selling phookinlamedomainwithmustardonit.somelameextension for $200,000. Would you buy? Anyways, I wouldnt appraise it much, but hey what do I know.
 
There are no domains to compare to a dotcom however, as far as get real is concerned I totally disagree with your assesment of .us being "far away".

I firmly believe than in two to three years the domain exrension of choice will be .com, .us and then the others.

Incidentally I have already sold a .us for high three figures
 
Im not saying .us is far back in general. However, domains like thi are. If you would own cellularphone.us I wouldnt say its that far behind (though at the moment it still is). Dictionary 1 words in .us are cool, also known short phrases and stuff. But celltelephone isnt that often used word IMO, and thats where it looses value to .com.. .Com could at least get some typeins, but you cant expect that for .US. Not at the moment, and probally not anytime soon. However, i like how it looks (the image of it)..

Is CellTelephone common word? I really cant remember hearing it often..
 
Hey dotus - One of my .us names went for mid four figures, go figure.

If you have it and someone wants it, price is entirely subjective. Appraisals mean basically nothing, finding the right buyer is the real goal.

Keep in mind the nature of the forum. "Wholesale prices" is the going rate here, for sales, as well as appraisals.

Dave
 
Hi DNS Kidd & Domain addict,

Well done DNS. Yes I appreciate that this is a wholesale market and that the value of a product/name is in the eye of the beholder / buyer.

We need more buyers to behold the names don't we? That is why it is important to market names outside of these types of forums because in general the only potential buyers are domainers.

I use the forum to try to gauge what is happening in the market place and to try to get a general feel for which names I should buy, if there are any left, and which names to dump to reduce my cash exposure on worthless goods- I still have too many!

Cell Telephone / Cellular Telephone ? familiarity with the names, they get 1,170,000 and 900,000 pages repsectively at Google!

And yes I would prefer to have "cellphone" but somebody got there first, but then that applies to the majority on my names- somebody got the best ones first!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom