• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

CERTIFIED PREMIUM appraised domains - any make DNJOURNAL when they're sold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2002
Messages
1,810
Reaction score
3
CERTIFIED PREMIUM appraised domains - any make DNJOURNAL when they're sold?

they claim 10% premium rate - we should be seeing more of their appraised domains
 
Time to start a competing service to offering Certified Junk Domains.
 
Time to start a competing service to offering Certified Junk Domains.

Time to start this project. We need to get a business plan together. The market has been flooded with junk domains. We need to start the Certified Junk Domain program. With this program we'll keep a database of names submitted by users. If we believe they are junk they will be put in the central database. DNFORUM and other forums will know to ban all names from ever being posted in the sales sections again.

Miracles!
 
This entire certified domain name process is a joke. Who cares about some bullshit "certified premium" domain name scoring system. If you need to submit your domain name to a BS service to say that it is good..its not good at all. It's probably garbage. Im sure "cybertonic" will come in this thread and say how great it is and that everyone's doing it, but its all BS.

THIS IS WHY THERE IS AN APPRAISAL SECTION!

Furthermore, I get this error message when visiting the site from a government computer:

Destination URL: http://www.premiumdomains.com/
Destination Port: 80

SmartFilter Category: Spam Email URLs



HomeSafety.com 621 $45,000
AdvertisingSales.com 551 $18,000
Wifi.us 543 $5,500
Improvement.mobi 526 $3,500
ArtPrices.com 518 $15,000
CareServices.com 518 $14,000
MassageSpa.com 513 $11,000
MovieStores.mobi 489 $1,600
FurnitureCatalog.com 470 $7,500
FashionIdeas.com 415 $4,500
More Premium Domains For Sale...
 
Very good idea. But it would annoy those holding junk. Just like SpamHaus annoys spammers.

I see a lot of sponsorship possibilities too.
 
I dont see what the big deal is if someone wants to run such a business (like certified domains).
assuming the reputation grows, it wouldnt hurt the market.
I havent submitted any names myself, but I find theidea quiet good for beginners in this industry.
 
I dont see what the big deal is if someone wants to run such a business (like certified domains).
assuming the reputation grows, it wouldnt hurt the market.
I havent submitted any names myself, but I find theidea quiet good for beginners in this industry.
I would probably agree with you, if it weren't for the fact that there are some who believe that their domains are now worth xx,xxx simply because they are "certified". They need to have some sort of scale on the site showing what the scores mean in terms of monetary value.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom