Cessation.com + Website & Subconscious.net Fixed Price Sale.

• Dear DNForum.com user,

The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. As we are based in Gibraltar which is part of the EU and we have customers all over the world we are obligated to follow the new regulation as of May 25, 2018.

Accordingly, although we must request full contact information from each of you so our systems and webpage may continue to function we will restrict processing and data transfers as much as possible. When logged into DNForum.com we will display only your chosen handle and no other specific information unless requested by you. In order to request your specific information be revealed please go into your account settings and check the radio boxes next to the information. By default all information is private.

To cover all aspects of GDPR we have published a new / updated agreement (which includes our terms and privacy policy) that will become effective on May 25, 2018. It may be found at: https://www.dnforum.com/help/terms/

Onward and upwards;

Best DNForum.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salient

DNF Member
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Aug 23, 2004
Racine, Wisconsin
www.wifi.com
This sale is good for (7) days - use the timestamp of this post as reference. The following domain names are for sale with fixed prices: This is not a traffic sale.

1) Cessation.com - Cessation: a temporary or complete stopping; discontinuance. The term is most commonly used for anti-smoking/stop-smoking programs.

The domain name and website are part of the package and can be hosted on my dedicated server for a period of (1) year at no charge.

2) Subconscious.net - Subconscious: existing or operating in the mind beneath or beyond conscious awareness.

Only the domain name is for sale.

Purchased Individually:
Cessation.com SOLD
Subconscious.net $800.00

Purchased Together:
Cessation.com and Subconscious.net N/A

Both domain names are registered at eNom. I will push to another eNom account. Transaction via escrow.com and I will split fees with the buyer.

Tremendous deal.

Regards,
Stuart.

Last edited:

Salient

DNF Member
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Aug 23, 2004
Racine, Wisconsin
www.wifi.com
Justin,

It is averaging 96 uniques per month. Range between 75 and 100 over the past six months. Not consistent and not climbing.

Over half of the traffic is from organic search.

Stuart.

Also, please PM me for if you want the domain(s). I probably wont check back much over the next few days. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.