• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers channel13.com in spanish canal13.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2005
Messages
403
Reaction score
11
Sale over!
 
Last edited:
Do you think the traffic will be harmed by canal13.cl changing their domain to 13.cl?
 
Do you think the traffic will be harmed by canal13.cl changing their domain to 13.cl?
I don't think so because the channel has not changed the name but it is just an opinion.
By the way, please send me comments and/or questions via PM.
I prefer posts just for offers. Thanks.
 
Deleted - duplicated for some reason


Thx,
Rob
 
can you post stats for last 3 month?
Nop, sorry, I have just been the owner for few weeks.
May be this sale take a couple of months. So I will be posting new stats later.
I also can accept Escrow with inspection period.
 
New BIN
 
Last edited:
Can wee see stats for the past 30 days again please, so we have two sets of 30 days.

Thank you..
 
...
 
Last edited:
...
 
Last edited:
Sale over!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom