Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Cheapest Domain Reseller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hum

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I use GoDadaddy/Wild West Domains Reseller. So far they offer the cheapest buy rate .COM $6.30 .INFO $0.50 Private Registration $1.00 with the promotional prices going on. .MOBI $12.50 * .BIZ $5.25 as the normal buy rates.

If you don't want to become their super reseller, getting a Basic for $60 / Pro for $160 reseller plan from one of their super reseller will be a wise choice. You get the same features and support.

Have a good day.

Best wishes,

HumDomains
HumDomains Reseller Plans

From what I heard (as personally I've never used 1and1), it seems many people have had problems with 1and1, though their prices are low, you do get what you pay for. Do a research on these domain forums and you might get some idea :drama:

I agree - cheaper price is not what we always want but with good features with better customer support. See what has gone wrong with RegiterFly - many are suffering from it. Finally GoDadddy has arrived to rescue the lost costumers of RegisterFly - http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070529/ap_on_hi_te/internet_names;_ylt=Aolcftn9CHebVbKejW_bqXrMWM0F

Best wishes,

HumDomains
HumDomains Reseller Plans

ashok854

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Enom
DirectI
Wild West Domains
QualiSpace >> Same as of Directi another Emerging Indian ICANN Registrar...

-A

webdjcn

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
cnobin $6.59
onlinenic $6.69
directi $6.95 or lower
moniker
godaddy
namecheap

hola987

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Take A LOT OF CARE when registering these $4 domains. Be prepared to be scammed unless you KNOW who you are dealing with.

Joel Smith

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Check out WildWestDomains for their pricing, ResellerClub for their pricing support and promotions,NameCheap and GoDaddy for their huge coupon promotions..

If you don't mind becoming a reseller (since there are risks involved) try out becoming a Sub Reseller under some main reseller..you should be able to bag some good pricing..try scoping out for some Indian Resellers

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom