• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed CheapHotels.me

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambitious

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2008
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
CheapHotels.me

I'd appreciate your thoughts on $ value. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
I think it is hard to evaluate .me domain at this early stage because the market has not been fully established yet. It is purely speculation at this point how the .mes will do
 
Thanks, I agree. I'm looking to see how hotels.me sells at the .me auction to give an indication.

Do you think it is not unreasonable to compare equivalent .com's and .me's? for example estibot gives 440k for onlinecasino.com and onlinecasino.me is currently at 10k, whereas estibot for cheaphotels.com is 1.1 million and hotels.com is 1.2 million (all exlcuding traffic)?

Just looking for a ballpark approximation guide.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom