• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers CheapRims.us - Revenue Earning Site For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

robfer

RobbiesBlog.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
273
Reaction score
1
Hi Guy's,

I own the domain name CheapRims.us - http://CheapRims.us

It has a minisite and has been online for several months now.

I am looking to sell the domain name which is ranked in Google, Yahoo & Bing.

Most of the Traffic comes from Search Engines - I am happy to supply google analytics to anyone that makes a serious offer.

Here are the stats from Domain Tools - http://domaintools.com/cheaprims.us

Alexa Trend/Rank:#4,738,602: for the last three months.
Compete Rank: #1,827,763 with 587 U.S. visitors per month
Quantcast Rank:#915,898

Stats from Estibot

PPC Ads # 83
Max PPC Bid $8.16
Overture/mo 11746
Wordtracker/day 360

The revenue from the site for the past few months has been. (Google Adsense)

May - £23.58 ($38.63)
Jun - £18.61 ($30.49)
July - £5.99 (Unsure why earnings were low that month) ($9.81)
Aug - £18.99 ($31.11)
Sep - £22.53 ($36.91)
Oct - To Date - £18.63 ($30.52)

I used this site to calculate earnings in Dollars ( I am paid in GBP ) - http://dollars2pounds.com

I am also happy to supply adsense stats once an offer has been sent.

I havent tried any affilate programs etc on the site so there is scope to earn even more cash than what it is already doing.

I need to raise some funds ASAP hence why I am looking to sell this domain.

Please PM me your offers and I can happily email you stats.

Thanks In Advance,
Rob

******************************
$300 Offer recieved from Namepros - Anyone else interested in this revenue earning domain?*****************************************
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom