• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Chelsea Dot Tv

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

robmac

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
I just bought this to selll on.

I am hoping I was not robbed :)

I am not going to do the stats as it is an obvious one.

can anyone comment on the potential on this domain name.

Thanks
 
It's nice but, if Chelsea FC wanted it, I'd be worried that they could potentially just launch legal action to try and get it. Then again. maybe not in which case you have some good potential IMO :approve: You can't put a price on it though IMO - because there's potentially only one end-user I could see ever wanting it. If they offered you $100 and refused to budge, what option have you got beyond that? So it could be $xx or $xxx,xxx depending on how well you negotiate.
 
It's nice but, if Chelsea FC wanted it, I'd be worried that they could potentially just launch legal action to try and get it. Then again. maybe not in which case you have some good potential IMO :approve: You can't put a price on it though IMO - because there's potentially only one end-user I could see ever wanting it, so it could be $xx or $xxx,xxx depending on how well you negotiate.

i agree with that totally.
best thing you can do is get some content up maybe just aboiut the chelsea district of London.
Let's face it there's loads to cover, not just the footy.
covers your arse this way, incase they try to reverse hijack you.
if you develop a nice site & it gets visitors, they or someone else may just find you & approach you.
the only other bet is maybe chelsea clinton may want it, let's face it , she's a looker! LOL :lol: ............:eyebrows:
 
chelsea clinton - LOL :)

Think I will throgh some content on it today and then contact chesea fc.

Thanks for the heads up.

I might sell it to an tv firm in chelsea if nothing else comes up.......

or sell it to manchester united :)
 
Nice name, Chelsea.TV

You bought it or registered it when it was still available?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom