• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ChicagoBlues (.) com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

onlinetv

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2007
Messages
200
Reaction score
10
Good day people. May I ask for an appraisal on this domain?

1996 registration site, original owner, is live, has returns, has pagerank, return visitors and I wonder what this may be worth?

Are sites worth more parked and never used, or developed?
 
domains are always worth more when developed into viable websites.


nice name for a "blues music venue/portal" for Chicago area.

in auction, I could see it going for $750 and up.

Good Luck
 
if you found the right end user - like a Jazz Club in Chicago... etc..

I can see this one going for around $3.5k

Good Luck...

~DomainBELL (Patricia0
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom