• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale CHJ.us

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolHost.com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2002
Messages
3,533
Reaction score
0
CHJ.us

$250 Paypal, or best offer. PM's accepted.

Expires 2/27/04 ... free and immediate Dotser push.
Easy as pie!

Thanks.
 
Please post here in this thread as **SOLD**.
:cool:
 
CHJ.us Cool host Jeff


cool :)

hmm i wonder if it would work for me


CHris John macdonald.


Unfortunately, I’m Canadian but I like the name a lot. can't buy paypal low


BUT BUMP BUMP BUMP! :)


Great name Jeff


Some one snap that name up!
 
Originally posted by cjmacd
CHJ.us Cool host Jeff
Great name Jeff
Some one snap that name up!

Holy cow!!! :eek:
"Cool Host Jeff" ... never even thought about THAT! I like it. Yikes, maybe I should hang on to this beauty?!?
Damn.
Dilemma.

Please post as *SOLD* here BY Midnight EST today!

Otherwise I'll do as Ceeej has indicated. Thanks, Ceeej.
:cool:

EDIT: Offer expired.
Please PM if you're interested.
See you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom