CHRISTMASCASH(.)com 9 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.

turboface

Platinum Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Apr 27, 2003
Actually, I was able to pay for it. He told me it was already sold. I was understanding, but not so much now that I see what's really going on.
What's the deal with this Matt?

Was hoping to get this for the kids, since I'm a single dad with 3 runts, it would be pretty neat to see if they could make a christmas site up and they could keep all the money they earn from it for themselves, instead of someone here just buying it for keyword spam crap as usual.

BinderGang

Platinum Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Oct 3, 2006
NYC
What's the deal with this Matt?

Was hoping to get this for the kids, since I'm a single dad with 3 runts, it would be pretty neat to see if they could make a christmas site up and they could keep all the money they earn from it for themselves, instead of someone here just buying it for keyword spam crap as usual.
The deal is he posted a BIN of $80 at DP than he posted a posting here without a BIN and saw offers going much higher than $80. So, basically, he told me it was Sold already, instead of being upfront with me.

Nothing to do with you at all man! Obviously, he's not going to sell it to me at $80. Go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.