• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Cigarettes.com..

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainAddict

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2002
Messages
1,100
Reaction score
0
I know you are all sick of com.cn domains that flooded this forum, and so am I. I have registered only one till now, and even this one just because its so general IMO. I have regged: Cigarettes.com.cn

What you think? Cigarettes are being smoked by almost whole population, in every country of the world. So I wonder, has this one a bit more potential than other sucky .com.cn? I was thinking of setting up an internet based cheap cigarette store. Maybe affiliate way or something, providing visitors with best cigarette deals. Ive seen sites like that doing well, so I think my .com.cn could make it as well with this general known word - you dont have to speak english to know what a cigarette is :D

Cigarettes.com.cn

Oppinions?
 
Do I smell sarcasm here, or you really like it? ;)
 
how about not mislabeling your topics? if i was a moderator, i would delete all these retarded topics that intentionally mislead people.
 
Originally posted by domainAddict
Do I smell sarcasm here, or you really like it? ;)

No really ..I like it.. but I do agree with dragon.. dont do that ..very irritating
 
I have corrected it the moment I saw Its have misstyped. You could realize that.. Unfortunately it only got changed inside of the thread. Nothing I can do here, sorry..

If moderators can correct it, I would appreciate. Thanks.
 
I agree the subject line is misleading and should be moderated for accuracy. On the domain in regard, however, I think it is a good pick-up.
 
Please stop flamming me cos of the subject line. I have appologized, it wasnt done intentionally, and I am asking mods to correct it. What else can I do? Lets not go offtopic, rather discuss domain itself. Thanks :D
 
excellent work! i've not reg'd any com.cn yet.. but the 'pickN's' are still ripe and good..

great keyword name!

the American Lung Association may be interested (just kiddN)
"-)
 
Yama is happy.

yama.htm
 
cigarettes are not smoked by almost the whole population in every country of the world.....
 
Originally posted by alaneads
cigarettes are not smoked by almost the whole population in every country of the world.....

What're the %'s?
 
Originally posted by alaneads
cigarettes are not smoked by almost the whole population in every country of the world.....

Ok, I should know some of you will be giving me hard time.. Let me correct my self: Cigarettes are smoked in ALMOST every country in the world :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom