• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers CIY.info and JYJ.info Premium 3 Letter Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan0124

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
424
Reaction score
0
Hi, I am looking for offers on those 2 premium 3 Letter Domains:

CIY.info

JYJ.info

Both registered at DomainsPricedRight.com

Please do not send offer below $150 for each domain as I have already received offer at this level.

PM or Post your offer here, thanks.
 
The highest offer so far:
CIY.info $160
JYJ.info $155
 
Hi, I will close it within 1-2 days, I'd say the offer is very close to my expectation now.
Highest Offer so far:
CIY.info $160 from PM
JYJ.info $161 from NP
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom