Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

CJ site glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dillpupp

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what's going on with CJ, but all weekend long and still now when I log in and click a category like Entertainment, Credit Repair, etc, I get this message:
"Sorry, No Results Found. This may be due to selected search options, try disabling any available search options and re-run."

Also when I try to get links "by relationship" I get the exact same message. Nothing works, and I still haven't heard back from support. Is it just me or everyone seeing this?

iestates

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I noticed a similar message when I filtered results by "lead form"

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They have also posted a message about duplicate sales and leads. I almost had a heart attack after seeing my total drop by 25% this morning from yesterday! Seems 95% of them are now credited back - except of course the $98.50 one from yesterday... :upset:

dillpupp

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hmm, well I still can't get any links whatsoever, I get the same message everytime. Still waiting for them to respond to my trouble ticket from the 7th.
Though I had my account for awhile, I barely ever used them until last month. I racked up $574 in sales last month and then reverted back to my other affiliate program which was paying slightly more. Maybe my account behavior was considered "suspicious" or something since I went from no usage at all, to $574 in 2 weeks, back to no usage again..So maybe they decided to flag my account and deny me links? Just a theory...not sure what's going on. Frustrating.

Soofi

First Come First Serve .iN & .ORG Backorders
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I get no luck wit CJ whatsoever !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom