• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Clarification on Mexicanos.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
8,011
Reaction score
58
I just picked up Mexicanos.info when it dropped tonight. Could I please get clarification on the meaning. I believe it means "Mexican" in Spanish, though I am not 100% positive.

Thanks.
 
Accurate translation would be "Mexicans".
 
Well, in spanish (at least in Argentina) Mexico is Mejico and Mexican(s) is Mejicanos, with "j" not with "x".

Hope it helps.

Good Luck Rockafeller ;)
 
Thanks, this is why I wanted clarification. Mexicans.info also dropped last night so I had a feeling this is what it meant. (mexicans) I am also getting "Mexican" from the automatic translators.

Some stats:

16.5 million google returns
26,000 Google images
Google trends report.
 
Dont worry Rockefeller.

I dont know in Argentina but in Spain (and I doubt it is different in South America) the correct words are "Mexico" and "mexicanos".

The confusion comes because these words pronunciation is an exception in spanish and the X must be pronounced as a J.

But you got a great name, the proper spanish translation for "mexicans".
 
Both ways are grammatically correct although with X is more popular.
 
just a curiosity.....which drop catcher or backorder service did you use?

Cheers
 
I dont use any. I have just about perfected a way to beat many drop catchers. Its not always possible, but it is possible. I have beat enom, godaddy, and others and all I pay is regfee.
 
Dont worry Rockefeller.

I dont know in Argentina but in Spain (and I doubt it is different in South America) the correct words are "Mexico" and "mexicanos".

The confusion comes because these words pronunciation is an exception in spanish and the X must be pronounced as a J.

But you got a great name, the proper spanish translation for "mexicans".

According to Google almost 400,000 websites use the word 'Mejicanos' but most than 16,000,000 websites use the word 'Mexicanos', so, he's right, my mistake, sorry Rockafeller, i was wrong.
 
I dont use any. I have just about perfected a way to beat many drop catchers. Its not always possible, but it is possible. I have beat enom, godaddy, and others and all I pay is regfee.

cool!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom