• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed classfieds.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
2,174
Reaction score
0
I snapped this up 2 years ago. At first I didn't believe it! I almost had a heart attack. This name must be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, I thought! Then I found out it was a misspell :cry: Obviously lots of other people think the same. I had a site up for about a year and it was getting around 20-30 type-ins a day.

Any thoughts?
 
$10,000

wow, thats insane.....



wait, there is a typo, hmmm...

$500 then, does it get any traffic?
 
It used to (around 20-30/day)...I just set it up for an affiliate classifieds website, I'm waiting for the dns to resolve.....
 
i believe it would get alot of traffic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom