• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Cleaning the closet. A bunch of 1-worders - COM/NET/ORG/US

Status
Not open for further replies.
All PMs replied to.

NOTE

Best offer on Astrologists.net is $60. I am setting the BUY IT NOW to $100 for this name. If no better offers arereceived, I will sell it at $60.

-Bob
 
Hotwings.net
Inject.net
Tyrant.net
Wicket.net

SOLD
 
Grape.org

SOLD
 
Thanks Bob. Good luck with the rest of your sale.
 
Going away for the day. Will answer PMs tomorrow or late tonight.

-Bob
 
$65 offer on astrologists.net thanks
 
Lycee.org SOLD...

Am still away and will be slow on the PM returns/pushes...


-Bob
 
All PMs returned.

Sale is winding down and will be ended at 6:00 pm EDT forum time (in about 8 hours from this post).

Asstrologists.net best offer: $65 (buy it now still at $100)
 
I did not reply because you gave a lowball offer, which I specifically asked people not to do.

Kind Regards,

-Bob

Blink said:
PM sent 3 days ago. Should I wait for reply?
 
Astrologists.net -

BEst offer $70.

Sale on everything ends at 6pm Forum time.

-Bob
 
Brantford.org SOLD
 
Bob said:
Brantford.org SOLD

Thank you, Bob, for yet another smooth transaction. It is a pleasure doing business with you. :ok:
 
Astrologists.Net SOLD!

Buy it now price! $100

Thanks

LBM
 
littlebigman said:
Astrologists.Net SOLD!

Buy it now price! $100

Thanks

LBM


PM sent LBM
 
Domain received OK Bob

Thanks for the smooth and pro transaction!

LBM
 
[mod edit] come on guys. keep opinions out of sales threads. PM if you have to. [/mod edit]
 
Blink said:
$1700 for 17 mediocre .us domains is a lowball?
Ok, whatever.

They are only mediocre because you do not own them.

In fact you sent me an unsolicitied EMAIL about 2 weeks ago wanting to buy Newspapers.us. Now all of a sudden because I did not accept your lowball offer, the name is mediocre.

Newspapers.us is mediocre?
MoneyMarkets.us is Mediocre?
IPOs.us is Mediocre?

I had offers for some for some of the names 5-6x what you offered.

Don't ever bother me again and waste my time.

You are now on my black list and I would never deal with you.

-Bob
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom