Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

closed Cleanwithgreen.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kobe143

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am pretty new to domaining and just invested in this domain. Whats your thoughts?

Domain Summit 2024

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hit up the folks that own all the other extensions. You might flip it quickly, unless they are letting them all drop and this was the first to go?
Otherwise, maybe something with potential if the right company decides they need it. I like this kind of "call to action" domain, but I can't say I've done very well with them.
Shoot for mid to high XXX, but might want to evaluate again before renewing next year.

kobe143

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. It is much appreciated.

After looking at the other extensions with a added paramaters in the url and it looks more like cleaning services, and I was wondering if it would be better to contact all the cleaning product companies and see it is something that they are interested in. First I got to get a hold of the right people. I was hoping that it might have good appeal to large companies out there. Your thoughts?

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Very tough to try and go after large companies with something like this. Ideally, you hope they come to you, which puts you in a better negotiation position. As a quick flip, you could try emailing some of the cleaning companies and services using variants of the name and see if you can get some offers going that way. If you get multiple offers, you can move it to auction someplace like Sedo or even eBay and hope it gets bid up. Unless you just get lucky and a company is on the verge of launching some "clean with green" marketing push, the big guys aren't even going to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom