Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Clearance Sale, PR domains, some developed, findmyranking.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisJP

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Having a clear out sale of all my old domains I no longer have a use/interest for. Some are nice domains, some are a bit crappy. Let me know if you're interested in any by posting here or PM'ing me. All payments by PayPal please.

BlueLineHost.com - $40
Expires: 2nd Aug 2007
Pagerank: 2
Registrar: Godaddy
Nice name for a web hosting company, already has PR2, over a year left on expiry.

FindMyRanking.com and FindMyRankings.com - $75
Expires: 19th Nov 2006
Pagerank: 3
Nice name for a pagerank/link pop checking site. I did use it for this reason which is what you see there at the moment. The Alexa rank checker DOES work, it's just Amazon won't reactivate my account after the credit card I was using expired... so as long as you have an AWS account with your access key and secret key the alexa rank will work and not say N/A. No promotion was done so stats are negligible, as are earnings.

AlexaRank.net - $50
Expires: 2nd Aug 2007
Pagerank: 4
Great name for an Alexa rank checking website, the script here does work, except doesn't return a result for the reasons I mentioned above. The website is not fully finished as you can see, but it would work fine with an active AWS access key and secret key. I use .htaccess to have URL's such as alexarank.net/google.com.

GangstaWar.co.uk - $50
Expires: 1st Sep 2006
Registrar: 123-Reg
This domain can be used for installing a pimp/gangwar script on, you see a version of the famous PimpKane script on there at the moment, however it's an incomplete script and insecure and buggy. You'll notice it has 61 members though, and I've done no promotion whatsoever, it is getting about 5 type-ins a day so I assume that's where the members came from. So if you are wanting to make a gang war site you shouldn't have too much trouble getting it going.
I can push this domain to your 123-Reg account for free, however if you want to legally be able to change the registrant name (currently the previous owner's), you'll have to pay the £35 fee to Nominet.

FamilyGuyTheGame.com - $25
Expires: 13th Mar 2007
Pagerank: 0
The popular TV series 'Family Guy' is set to have it's own game soon, as announced a couple of months ago. Due to the success of the TV show the game should become pretty popular.

BigDiscussion.net - $25
Expires: 25th Mar 2007
Pagerank: 0
Registrar: NameCheap
Was used for a forum but lost interest in it so it's dead now. It's quite a memorable domain though. I'm just selling the domain, but if you'd like the IPB licence too, which expires March 2007 then please add $60.

ComedyForums.net - $25
Expires: 11th Jan 2007
Was also used for a forum but lost interest in it so it's dead and gone now, could easily be used to make a forum though, quite memorable domain.

Other miscellaneous domains...

CafeUK.net - $10
Reg'd at Godaddy, expires 14th Mar 2007

BritishBoards.net - $10
Reg'd at Godaddy, expires 14th Mar 2007

BritishBoards.co.uk - $10
Reg'd at 123-Reg, expires 14th Mar 2008

BritishForums.co.uk - $10
Reg'd at 123-Reg, expires 14th Mar 2008

DisneyShoppung.com - $10
Reg'd at Godaddy, expires 4th Dec 2006, disney typo

DizneyShopping.com - $10
Reg'd at Godaddy, expires 4th Dec 2006, disney typo

GTA-Miami.net - $10
Reg'd at Godaddy, expires 2nd Nov 2006, setting of the videogame GTA Vice City

GTAMiami.info - $10
Reg'd at iDotz, expires 2nd Nov 2006, setting of the videogame GTA Vice City

Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom