• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed clicked.ca

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

catchiedomains

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2006
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
I was simply amused by the term. Websites get clicked billions of times a day and we are all looking to get our websites clicked. I would think its generic, easy to spell and remember. Any value opinions?
 
Last edited:
Nice domain, I like it.

I'd say somewhere in the $xxx range, or maybe more for an end user? But I find I usually have higher valuations than other people.
 
Love the name. Mid xx to Low xxx's
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom