• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers ClickFor.net | Alexa 29K | 9 Years old | Website included

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shobhit

Root
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2005
Messages
260
Reaction score
2
SOLD. Mods please close this thread.
 
Last edited:
I am seeing a sedo parked page at ClickFor.net

Please see 'Why I am Selling it" section. Actually both my VPS were unable to handle the traffic this site is getting, So I finally decided to sell it and parked it on SEDO two days ago.
 
Do you have analytics installed so we can verify traffic?
What is the revenue per month for this website?
 
Please see 'Why I am Selling it" section. Actually both my VPS were unable to handle the traffic this site is getting, So I finally decided to sell it and parked it on SEDO two days ago.

Hi

If you have parked it on sedo, then you need to show actual server stats for the past and current sedo stats to date.
 
Do you have analytics installed so we can verify traffic?
What is the revenue per month for this website?

I have been using CloudFlare as CDN and DNS server, so all the requests pass through cloudflare servers and cloudflare ahs Anlytics section to show the stats of a perticular site. You can see ClickFor.net CloudFlare stats at: http://kuvl.com/c4/cloudflare.jpg
I have also installed Google Analytics to the site, the results from it should be available soon.

I never hosted any Ad on the site, so there is no revenue right now. but with the traffic the site is getting, it should earn good.


Hi

If you have parked it on sedo, then you need to show actual server stats for the past and current sedo stats to date.

I had parked it on SEDO 2-3 days ago when I decided to sell it. But, a potential buyer's request it is now back to live site.
Because of server load issues, I had to move it on two different VPS, so the logs were lost. You can check the CloudFlare Analytics at: http://kuvl.com/c4/cloudflare.jpg
 
Updates:

Current Highest offer is $530

Bin Lowered to $2850
 
SOLD. Mods you may please close this thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom