• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Clitorides.com + .net + .org (Adult word) Plural of Clitoris

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kwok

Verified Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
3,225
Reaction score
1
Dear DNF peers,
Currently, I own a few dictionary words, plus three characters domains, many single letter IDNs, as well as domains with PageRank. I have been registering, buying and collecting these names over the last 7 years. Sadly, I need to sell all my domains to pay for school expenses and to focus on studying; hence, I will need your help to apprise my domains so that I can sell them at the right price. For this posting, I need your help to apprise an adult domain name:
Clitorides.com (with .net and .org as a group)
 
That's probably more like a medical term than an adult domain term. It's not exactly sexy or provocative.
 
Thanks Duckinla for your opinion. Got a rough estimate of its value since it is a dictionary word?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom