www.EmpireNames.com
Hi

décor, yes,

decors... not so much

why?

may as well say 'decorations'

imo...
Thanks alot .
i reached decor as well but that domain is not for sale even i offered them very heavy price.
but i think the best alternate of decor would be decors and for interior designers this domain would be big brand.
thats the reason of acquisition :)

Biggie

Staff member
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Sep 4, 2002
GreenFriendly.com
www.urlpick.com
banner
Thanks alot .
i reached decor as well but that domain is not for sale even i offered them very heavy price.
but i think the best alternate of decor would be decors and for interior designers this domain would be big brand.
thats the reason of acquisition :)
what price did you offer for decor.com?

there are a few sites online using the word 'decors' in their url, so the name has potential for that use
maybe it's a trendy word

for me personally, i'd use the word 'designs', to describe various decorations, rather than saying decors.

but if you just want a price to stick on it, ask 5900.

Good Luck!

imo...

EmpireNames

EmpireNames.com
Platinum Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apr 19, 2018
Ajman
www.EmpireNames.com
what price did you offer for decor.com?

there are a few sites online using the word 'decors' in their url, so the name has potential for that use
maybe it's a trendy word

for me personally, i'd use the word 'designs', to describe various decorations, rather than saying decors.

but if you just want a price to stick on it, ask 5900.

Good Luck!

imo...
i offered them 15k in beginning and went upto 20k but they replied we are not even interested to sell in 50k.
i was thinking to sell both as pair but failed in this task..
well i have not hurry for selling this domain and will not sell this under 20k usd atleast.
the price you mentioned is great for quick sale i guess but i want to keep it for few years so i can dispose off in good price :)
Thanks

Biggie

Staff member
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Sep 4, 2002
GreenFriendly.com
www.urlpick.com
banner
well i have not hurry for selling this domain and will not sell this under 20k usd atleast.
the price you mentioned is great for quick sale i guess but i want to keep it for few years so i can dispose off in good price :)
Thanks
since you put it up for sale today, then i guess waiting a few years, changed.

imo…