Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

.co.uk Nominet Payment by registra

Status
Not open for further replies.

yachtinteract

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to find out how long a registra has to pay Nominet from when they invoice for a renewal on a domain?

The reason I ask is that I renewed a domain in September and Nominet still have not been payed and I am worried about the registra in question.

Thanks,

JT

Domain Summit 2024

domaindude

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Nominet sends bills out at the end of the month and the Registrar has 30 days to pay after that.

yachtinteract

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the information.

I have several domains with UK2.net and I renewed them back in September but they are still marked as 'Renewed and Queued'. When I aswked thm about this I was told they leave it marked until they pay Nominet.

I have also asked Nominet and they have not been paid..... :(

M

Mosaic

UK2Net are a bit slow. They registered our .ltd.uk domain ok but took ages pointing it to our site.

Ciqala

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I dont like uk2.net...

they over charge and they are sneaky in how they do it.

you get a ludicrous price of 1p per month (obviously not the full price) then when you go to check out this 2 or 3 £ reg jumps to about £35 due to registrar charges etc... they should declare the price and have dont with it...

grr :(

M

mole

With a wannabe name like uk2.net what do you expect? I bet the staff image and how they see themselves is really low.

yachtinteract

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I agree UK2 are very bad....

I have now moved all of my domains away from them as they are expensive and have really poor service.

For example (I dont use this but) on the forums for UK2 you will see that the webspace will not allow client side caching and so every time you visit a site (including the uk2 one) it re-loads..... oh and they charge for extra bandwidth.....

They promised they would sort it ages ago...... but nothing!

Avoid at all costs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom