Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

CodenameGTA.co.uk - 23,000+ uniques - $164+ monthly revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisJP

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is actually a network of 3 domains I have for sale. I acquired them a couple of months ago from a friend who decided to close down his Grand Theft Auto fan site after running the network for over 4 years. He of course no longer needed the domains so I took over ownership. The sites were once some of the most highly trafficked GTA fan sites on the web and still today the traffic remains constant due to all the links still up on other affiliated GTA sites, in addition to all the traffic from search engines. You can check archive.org (links below) for how the site used to look, also, all three domains have a Google Pagerank of 5.
I originally had the domains parked at NameDrive for a month, before moving them over to Sedo where I've experienced better results and higher consistency. I have screenshots of each domains earnings below.

Here's an overview of the three domains, with screenshots of traffic and earnings from both Namedrive and Sedo: (Since Sedo uses euros I've put the $ conversions in using xe.com)

CodenameGTA.co.uk
Google PR: 5
Archive.org results | Google backlinks | 8,110 indexed pages
NameDrive Stats - Aug 21st - Sep 20th: Screenshot
Sedo Stats - Sep 24th - Oct 25th: - Screenshot
9,528 Views collectively
298 Views per day on the average
€1.46 Revenue per day on the average (~ $1.82)
€46.77 Revenue collectively (~ $58)

CodenameVice.co.uk
Archive.org results | Google backlinks | 6,070 indexed pages
9,948 Views collectively
311 Views per day on the average
€1.82 Revenue per day on the average (~ $2.28)
€58.26 Revenue collectively (~ $73)

CodenameGTA3.co.uk
Archive.org results | Google backlinks | 4,380 indexed pages

3,760 Views collectively
118 Views per day on the average
€0.78 Revenue per day on the average (~ $1)
€25.02 Revenue collectively (~ $31)

Altogether over the last 32 days at Sedo, the domains have combined revenue of over $164 (€130.05), averaging $5+ a day (€4) with 23,236 unique visitors, averaging 726 per day.

All three domains are currently at 123-reg.co.uk and I can push them to your account there for free. Expiry dates are as follows:
codenamegta.co.uk - 2007-05-19
codenamegta3.co.uk - 2008-08-02
codenamevice.co.uk - 2008-10-27

I am selling all three domains together, so that's what you're bidding for, it's less hassle for me, plus it makes more sense since they're all about the same subject. The domains could probably achieve better CTR through optimisation. I don't have a BIN or a starting price at the moment, so please feel free to start off the bidding with a reasonable price. Bidding will most likely end on Saturday or Sunday, depending on number of people bidding etc.

That's all. Thanks for looking.

P.S. Please bear in mind that to legally transfer .co.uk names to a new owner there is a fee of £10 (+ VAT) for each name to transfer. The buyer is responsible for paying this. The push to your account however is free and instantaneous. The registrant change can be done after the domains are in your hands. More information at Nominet.

P.S.S. PayPal probably won't be the best method for paying for these domains, but if this is the only way you can pay then please be sure to add the 2.9% fee as it's going to be a large cut for me otherwise.

ChrisJP

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
He doesn't want them back up and won't give anybody the files unfortunately. Having said that, he claims he was earning less money with the active website than with them being parked on Sedo as they are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators