Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed CoffeePlaces.com site for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

cco

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SITE IS SOLD.

This is a 4 year old developed site with a custom management admin database. I designed some of the html myself and paid a company in India to do all the backend programing. I also paid a graphic designer to do the title logo.

The site was down for maintenance for a couple of months this spring but is fully up and running now. You can check the ExtremeTracking logo at the bottom of every page to get a sense of the traffic and where it comes from.

The site allows visitors to submit coffee houses/resturaunts, etc. and also submit reviews. These do not appear on the site until there are approved by the admin.

When I first built the site, I did a lot of work to get it going, but after the first few months I stopped doing much with it. Consequently, it needs someone who wants to really develop and promote it to get it going. With the right effort, this site could be a monster. Unfortunately, I have health problems that do not allow me to do this any more and that is why I am selling it.

I am open to offers, but would expect something in the $3000 range since I have spent that much on it myself. Please message me or post your questions, offers, etc.

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

cco

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Any Income?

The site has only averaged about 15 to 20 visitors per day. But you should look I just checked stats for 2008 and combining Adsense and Casale Media it averaged about $20 per month. Keep in mind that this is without any promotion, advertising, etc.

Also, I forgot to mention you should look at the "Last 20 Searchengine Queries" on this page: http://extremetracking.com/open;ref1?login=coffeepc. This will give you an idea of how the site has a deep connection to Google, Yahoo, Live and MSN search.

Last edited:

JohnNapoletano

John Napoletano
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am open to offers, but would expect something in the $3000 range since I have spent that much on it myself. Please message me or post your questions, offers, etc.

I'm interested and I'm an easy buyer to work with. PM me if you still wish to sell in the range you specified. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators