• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Cols.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

showcase

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2004
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Hi Guys,

Would appreciate your appraisal opinions for Cols.com. I haven't been anxious to sell, but have been getting several inquires lately from some interested parties in Columbus, Ohio so I thought I might possibly consider parting with it.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,

Showcase
 
I would say this name is worth low-lower/mid $xxxx to a reseller, to an end user high $xxxx+. Good luck its a nice LLLL.com
 
Obviously the first thing that comes to my mind is the acceptable abbreviation for Colonel(s). (Col or Cols) Most likely an interested military group or retired Colonel. Who knows.

I do know my sister's husband is a Colonel in the US Army and has been to Iraq 3 times now. Enough is enough.

An appraisal, because of what I perceive being the significance of the letters (I am sure there are many other acronyms) easily low to mid $$$$.
 
Thanks for your appraisal opinions. I turned down 9,500 last year from a reseller. I guess only time will tell if I made a good decision or not.

I really think this particular domain has far more value to a end-user. The folks that are currently approaching me are end-users.

Happy Easter,

Showcase
 
I personally would like to pay $1,XXX for it.
 
mid to high x,xxx reseller
$9,500 was a fair offer especially if it was last year.
 
One more great 4 letter! 1-2K
 
Premium letters and a great 4 letter name, x,xxx easy
 
$9.5K sounds too good to turn it down.
~$2 reseller imo
 
mid to high x,xxx reseller
$9,500 was a fair offer especially if it was last year.

my thoughts exactly

you could buy a decent single or double keyword .com with that.
not a great single word generic, but maybe a decent one anyway

but the way things are going you could also get a higher offer in the future, so good luck!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom