• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale .com package

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumby

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2002
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
FOR SALE!

UtahPlasticSurgery.com
MainePlasticSurgery.com


NOW Sold

Registered with GoDaddy.com (domains can be pushed into an account for the buyer at no cost whatsoever)

email: [email protected]

payment: paypal

..FYI..
AlabamaPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
AlaskaPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
ArizonaPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
ArkansasPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
CaliforniaPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
ColoradoPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
ConnecticutPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
DelawarePlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
FloridaPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
GeorgiaPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
HawaiiPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
IdahoPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
IllinoisPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
IndianaPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
IowaPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
KansasPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
KentuckyPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
LouisianaPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
MarylandPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
MassachusettsPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
MichiganPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
MinnesotaPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
MississippiPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
MissouriPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
MontanaPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
NebraskaPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
NevadaPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
NewHampshirePlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
NewJerseyPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
NewMexicoPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
NewYorkPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
NorthCarolinaPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
NorthDakotaPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
OhioPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
OklahomaPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
OregonPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
PennsylvaniaPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
RhodeIslandPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
SouthCarolinaPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
SouthDakotaPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
TennesseePlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
TexasPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
VermontPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
VirginiaPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
WashingtonPlasticSurgery.com - REGISTERED
 
Price Drop!

UtahPlasticSurgery.com
MainePlasticSurgery.com

$80 for both!
 
Now only $70 for both
 
Sunday Sale Fever!!!

Price reduced to $50!
 
price reduced to $40
 
price reduced to $30 !!!
 
Hey, SteveK ...

As the former owner of ColoradoPlasticSurgery.com, which I sold, I will be happy to buy these two sites from you for $30.00.

Now, do I just send the money to you from my PayPal account, or do you send me a request for funds first?

Should I just send you the funds to the email address in the GoDaddy registry?

You have made me a very happy camper.

Love and Kisses,
Sheila
(The soon-to-be new proud owner of MainePlasticSurgery.com and UtahPlasticSurgery.com)



:D
 
Dear SteveK,

Sorry for the confusion about your email. You clearly posted it in the message, but I got so excited that I didn't want to miss out on getting these domains. My heart was beating as fast as in some of the old auction days at E-Bay. So, I'll just go skipping off to PayPal to send you the $30.00 payment. How do I tell you my GoDaddy account name?

You have definitely made my day!!!

Ah yes, I do remember the doubting DNForum members who also thought that ColoradoPlasticSurgery.com was worth next to nothing, because of its length. I'm certainly glad I stopped by to take a look at this thread!

Sheila
 
Hi, Steve K ... I'm trying to send you a PayPal payment, but the address you listed is not recognized by PayPal. I want to be sure it gets to your correct account. Let me know the address, okay?

Thanks,
Sheila

PS I'm sending this as a PM to you, as well.
 
Hey Sheila!
Thanks for buying them, hope they work out aswell as the colorado one.
Please check your pm box for details.
and thanks also for the love and kisses :D
xoxoxo :laugh:
 
Excuse the message i'm new to this.

I have these following domains for quick sale.

[/EDITED by Moderator]

Thanks.
 
Originally posted by Pepsi
Excuse the message i'm new to this.

I have these following domains for quick sale.

[/EDITED by Moderator]

Thanks.
Pepsi,

You are not supposed to hijack other people's thread by posting your own names for sale. You may want to upgrade your membership in order to start your own sales thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom