• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Websites .com - TAIPEI.com IDN version

Status
Not open for further replies.

javago

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Auction is over!

Now listed under regular IDN sales - Chinese -

I' m getting offers at my regular email address -

Auction post is being bypassed??

So I think buyers want to keep the sale private.
 
over? How over??? When did it start?? I want it :(
 
yep....I would like to know if auction was over because was sold or not because I`m interested to buy it.

Cheers
 
I believe the minimum bid was around $10,000.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom