Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

.com with slash or .net

Pepe

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Which domain should I use as main domain for website. I own both, but can't decide which one is better, more valuable?
(It's dating industry, can't write real name now)

niche-keyword.com
or
nicheKeyword.net

Thanks!

Domain summit 2024

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's a dash, not a slash. A slash would be example.com/whatever. If you want people to type your website in, then the dash won't work. .net is not ideal, but it will be easier to tell someone thisdomain.net than this-domain.com If however, you are looking for an SEO site and redirect the .net to the .com, you can still put the .net on a business card and seo on the .com.

Pepe

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's a dash, not a slash. A slash would be example.com/whatever. If you want people to type your website in, then the dash won't work. .net is not ideal, but it will be easier to tell someone thisdomain.net than this-domain.com If however, you are looking for an SEO site and redirect the .net to the .com, you can still put the .net on a business card and seo on the .com.

Thanks!
(i did try to edit post immediately after posting and put "dash", but I could not find edit option)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators