• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Common words to add at the beginning or end of a domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

DThompson

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2005
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Let's say you have a long list of general keywords and you want to attempt to find domains by adding additional words to the beginning or the end of the keyword. The word added must make at least some sense to a majority of the keywords in the list.

For example: lawyer ... lawyerzone.com.

Here is a few I have come up with:

hub
zone
i
e
source
hut
list

What would you use?
 
hehehe... i always try club with every good name i can think off :D
 
It would depend on what the domain is for, I would think so anyways. Some fit better then others, but I'm sure some one has a list of them I'm sure.
 
my seems to be the big one now, infact I have regged names where the rootword with my in front was registered but the rootword was still available
 
home
net
web
world
online
site
.....
 
BEGINNING:
my
uber
a
the
ENDING:
world
site
s
 
He He He!

This is why there are some many dumb domain names I guess, people have to be able to think as they are going along.

Thinking out side the box, is the only way to get a good domain name anymore. There must be millions of people, thinking the same thing trying to get the same names.

If you think out side the same old box, you may get a domain name that is really worth some thing. If there is no market for the great name, then you make a market. That is the way people master the internet, it's not easy but it works much better.
 
'my' is a popular one as has been mentioned above and I'v registered a few domain names with that.
 
Yeah, my is used often. 'addict', 'online' and 'the' are also commonly used. Most registrar's show prefixes and suffixes relating to the domain when you search for a domain.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom