Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Complete Proxy Network - 8 Sites incl. Hemg.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

fpforum

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Up for sale is an excellent proxy network that holds some good potential. The network includes 6 proxy sites and 2 proxy lists. The script used on the proxy lists retails for $199 and all the proxy sites themselves are using PHProxy.

Proxies
www.hemg.net
www.facebookunlocks.info
www.habu.info
www.nasg.net
www.hmsr.net
www.cpct.net

Proxy Lists
www.webproxysites.info
www.dgag.net

Traffic
Traffic is coming to all of the sites from a number of places. Firstly, all sites have been submitted to a number of different proxy lists and topsites. The sites all get stable traffic from link exchanges, search engines, and other proxy sites. If you want to see any particular screenshots please feel free to PM me. Here are a variety of screenshots:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Revenue
The proxy sites earn revenue from two methods, Adsense and CPALead.com. There is adsense on the main page and then when they browse to a proxified page they are presented with CPALead. The proxy lists use Adsense and then you can also sell featured spots. I have not sold any featured spots but prices range from $1-$15 per month. Here is a variety of revenue screenshots.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4

In total all sites have brought in about $13 this month so far. All domains are registered at DynaDot and GoDaddy. Also, if sold at BIN I can handle moving all the files and databases from my server to your server. You will just need to go in and replace my adsense/cpalead/paypal subscription code with your own!

BIN: $150

Last edited:

fpforum

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
BIN reduced to $150 for a quick sale! This is a steal for all these sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom