Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

Completely FREE parking/landing with customizable page and verified contact

Reaction score
I'm just putting the finishing touches to a completely free parking system which allows you to create custom pages, receive verified contact, view stats, choose layouts etc.
You can see an example parked page at http://anita.uk and http://quickplay.uk
All pages can be customized immediately with a selection of images, 3 layouts (responsive), and all email has to be verified and is spam free.
It costs NOTHING. No hidden charges. No monthly fees. No subscription. No pay per listing. Nada. Zilch. Squat. I was running a similar system on dnmanager.com and people received a combined £100k of offers in the time it was up. In this day and age there is more money to be made from direct contact and sales than a few cents parking on dated platforms. Be the master of your own destiny :)
There is nothing to stop you having a pretty landing page with direct contact and still listing your domain at sad old marketplaces with 10 year old page layouts elsewhere. You can also set a minimum offer to cut out tyre-kickers.
The core is working - now I will just be adding more stuff for stats, quality of life, links to other domains, market etc so if anyone has any ideas or features let me know.

Enjoy.

https://123parked.com

Domain summit 2024

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks good and clean Rob

Reaction score
The main site is not optimised at all for a cell phone because, quite simply, you shouldn't be using a cell phone to attempt to park and edit the domains. There is way too much information there. Although the landing pages are responsive to everything the actual admin side is for tablets and up. However I will create a separate mobile page telling people this.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I got the email about this site in my email and clicked it and signed up on there, but I did not try adding names on the cell.

Reaction score
When you add a domain you get to choose the background image, 1 of 3 starting layouts, minimum offer option and amount, whether to display message or offer boxes, and specify extra text to appear on the page. Not really feasible to do all that on a phone. Especially when you can edit/add hundreds of names at the same time. I'll look at maybe creating a separate mobile site in the future but for now you need to use a tablet or pc. Phones are a curse on development :p Why do people want to view pages of information and options on a 1inch postage stamp sized screen?!

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just added a domain Rob....waiting for it to propagate

Reaction score
Looks good - you see why the admin is not really suitable for mobiles? I really need to design a completely different site for mobile and, to be honest, it's free and I'd rather spend the time adding more features. Such as more in depth statistics (coming soon). I have all the visitor details but at the moment just display the last 7 days uniques.
Sent you a test message via the page just to see the deliverability. I'm using paid 3rd party providers to avoid any spam issues.

Last edited:

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I used my iPad to set it up. Was very quick.
Got your test response.
You said it tells you min offer in £
I would prefer if I could set the currency myself when I set it up rather than they choose. Just that when I first saw your test page took me a second to realize I could make a choice and didn’t have to pay in £. Someone not aware might think it was their only option. Just a minor thing but thought I’d mention it.

It is working on my iPhone and PC but my old lander still coming up on my iPad o_O:rolleyes:

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Also I chose the 3rd box for layout and my Extra Text is not showing
It just says “This domain is for sale”

Reaction score
It doesn't tell me the minimum offer in £ it just says a figure. I said £ because I think in £. There is a currency dropdown box for people to offer in different currencies right next to the box where they put the offer - I assume they will see it. I will add in a basic geolocation though to select initial currency based on location. The extra text does not show on phones so the offer/contact can take up the screen without people having to scroll. Your old lander coming up on the ipad has nothing to do with the site - it is probably cached in your browser there.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Okay that explains it.
I get that old lander is not a 123 issue:) ... was just mentioning it
...and £ is the default option

Reaction score
I will add something it to select the initial currency of the country of the visitor so they don't have to worry about not selecting a currency (although if I saw $ there next to a dropdown arrow I would select £) :p

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know you would... I’m probably not the sharpest turnip on the truck:oops::D
In my defence the drop down is very light...anyone buying that o_O:D

Seriously it all looks good and easy to get up and running

Reaction score
Ok added basic defaults for $ and £ - I'll go through and add other countries later. Also extra text now appears on the phone as well either before the box for your layout or after the box for layout1.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That was fast....Looks good Rob

Reaction score
Added stats - only REAL visitors are tracked. No search engines, bots, spammers, etc so the figures are not over inflated. You can also get a breakdown of each visitor by clicking on the stat date.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Really like it Rob.
good or bad I like real stats...

This really is a simple to use, For Sale lander, that is clean and provides helpful data.
Oh yeah....it’s free;):)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators