Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

Completely FREE parking/landing with customizable page and verified contact

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Added stats - only REAL visitors are tracked. No search engines, bots, spammers, etc so the figures are not over inflated. You can also get a breakdown of each visitor by clicking on the stat date.
I like that

Domain summit 2024

Commerce

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks very nice, but how are you offsetting the cost of operations? I only ask, because the work involved moving names from one place to another takes time from other work and I'd like to know the site may be around a while before committing to it.

Reaction score
I run many online ventures in the uk market. Ukbackorder, ukdroplists, hotel sites, etc. I have currently over 100 servers and vps. It runs itself - the cost of operation is virtually zero. It is what it is. Feel free to use it or don't - I have all my domains on it so it will be around as least as long long as I am. Also it takes only a few minutes to add thousands of domains so if you can batch change your nameservers the time taken for you is going to be less than an hour.

Commerce

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Rob,

Thank you for the explanation. Will investigate further soon.

Reaction score
But to give you an idea of the massive amount of work involved... I batch changed 2000 uk domains nameservers which took about 2 minutes. I then parked them all which took about 2 mins. 1 minute to reupload some that hadn't propagated nameservers yet. Not really a big issue ;)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators