• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ComputerHardware.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

copper

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
2,507
Reaction score
30
Hi,

Just acquired ComputerHardware.net

I wonder what others are thinking about it's value

.com is parked page
.net was/is parked

Here are some OVT stats.

45383 computer hardware
16209 computer hardware equipment
4511 computer hardware sale

Google:
919,000 for computerhardware
636,000,000 for computer hardware

Some said develop it into hardware forum.
I am thinking hardware price comparison and review site.

Thanks
 
Yeh, $200 Sounds About Right, I Would Keep It And Devlope It.

Good Luck, JMD
 
Thanks for the appraisal :-)

I surely would appreciate few more appraisals...
 
I have not been a big fan of .net's lately, but that has changed.

I would not sell for anything less than $1k as the bare minimum.

I am thinking hardware price comparison and review site.

What a great idea. If you end up doing this your name value will sky rocket.

Best of luck with your name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom