• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale .COMs For $5 Each

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainOgre

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2003
Messages
1,454
Reaction score
2
Offers Expired. Thank You.
 
MegaJugs.com SOLD 5$

I will be home later tonight to paypal you
 
Loun, PM sent with my PayPal Info
 
Final Price

$5 Each

or

6 for $20
 
Thanks paypaled you (right now) I dont have a powerpipe account as of yet so I will figure something out and get back to you on that via PM
 
Thanks for the payment, Loun.

You dont need a membership with PowerPipe because they use ENOM's domain access. All you need is just an email address and a password for each domain.

I sent your password via PM.
 
For $5 each, but not included in the 6 for 20 package deal:

mobilefreeware.com 5/19/03
majorguns.com 6/08/03
pennystockcafe.com 8/27/03
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom