• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Conan O'Brien & Cameron Diez * Just wanted to share my latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
3,266
Reaction score
2
George Bush: http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/5066/georgebushsn4.jpg

JFK: http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7576/jjfkay8.jpg

Conan O'Brien: http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/9425/obrienjh0.jpg

Cameron Diez: http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/9088/camerondiazhs7.jpg (Women are much harder to draw {for me atleast} especially someone this beautiful.)

Keira Knightley: http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/2042/keiranb9.jpg


Please let me know what you think. ALSO, any suggestions on who I should take on next?
 
i like your Conan - it looks like someone was chewing on his ears. Send it to him - I bet he puts it on his show!
 
Hahaha, I guess I should prob redo his ears before it goes on national TV. Thanks for your honesty.
 
Jay Leno could look cool, also Donald Trump (not easy to draw his hair though :)
 
I'd like to see your David Letterman, and that dude who comes on after him....forget his name, he is scottish.
 
Your Conan pick has Arnold's nose :)
 
Have you been to drawball.com yet?
 
I have never seen it before you mentioned it, but had a chance to look at it last night. It looks like a great idea. Ill have to give it a shot. Thanks.
 
Some good drawings....you should color in the Bush one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom