• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Congrats on Ebook.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belzibut

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
662
Reaction score
5
Wow $1300 US for ebook on Pool.

I had great development plan for that domain until it went pass $1000. I hope you will do something great with it because it really is a good name.

Congrats,

David
 
I wonder if 'ebooks.ca' would have fetched higher, just based on the domain name.
 
Yeah, I would presume the pluralized version would go for higher... fyi, the winner for ebook had a maxbid of $3000
 
Who is he and how do you know his maxbid?

I hope that's not him bidding on realestates.ca with me right now.
 
I think it was laima or tharstan
 
Who is he and how do you know his maxbid?

I hope that's not him bidding on realestates.ca with me right now.

Pool publishes the bid history after the auction - you can view it if you had at least one bid on the name.
 
Actually someone else, 1481 bailed out after the bidding hit 800

WOW, that is a complete shocker. VERY rare does he bail. Normally he is the one who bids WAY up above the second bid. It's very safe to say that he has pretty deep pockets...... Or one HUGE debt.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom