Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
Hi, I just got RealEstates.ca
I'm planning on developing it but will consider serious offers.
Over 3 millions searches for real estate on overture last month.
David
Ovt.CA doesnt give any returns for realestate.ca or realestates.ca w/ ext
OVT skips any kind of plurial.
I do understand that realestate.ca is a better name but that's why I didn't pay 6 figures for it. Wouldn't you say that it is at least the second best possible domain for the real estate industry in Canada?
David
This domain has good value even with the "s", of course the singular version of all names is typically worth more
Exactly. Make it distinct. There is no mistaking you tube except for u tube. And that battle is being fought!Are you being serious? What about youtube, that's not really correct English either or what about when they say salez instead of sales.
There are many ways to turn on a marketing machine only limited by one's imagination and budget. You can get the consumer on board by offering a better or more unique product regardless of the domain name.
I would not want to pay for realestate.ca but I might be willing to pay for realestates.ca. I see your point but opportunities abound for many names, even quirky names. Cheers,
Acro
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.